Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Via Nature Skin Lotions: Swiss Apple Hydrating & Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin: Product Reviews

When I was at Natural Products Expo East, I visited the Via Nature booth, and I spoke with Tracy about their products, which use Swiss Apple Stem Cell technology. She explained that their skin lotions and body lotions use Swiss Apple stem cells, which have been proven to work to rejuvenate the skin and offer a natural dry skin, and itchy skin remedy.

Tracy sent me some of their products to try. They have 4 different Hand and Body lotions:
My favorite scent is the Swiss Apple. It gives me the feeling of walking through a field of fresh apples. 


The Vanilla Coconut has a very subtle scent, like it is barely there. I find that to be very nice, so that you don't overwhelm everyone as you walk into a room. 

I also really like the Fragrance Free lotion for sensitive skin. As Tracy suggested, I tried it on my face, and it didn't give me any bad reaction, like you might get from a scented product that is not meant for the face. And it has a nice light feel to it.


Tracy told me that one of her customers likes to use the Lavender Eucalyptus lotion on her baby. She finds it to have a calming affect.

All the lotions are nice and light. They do not feel greasy on the skin, and they soak in pretty quickly. Yet they do have a good moisturizing feeling to them.

According to Via Nature, all of the ingredients in their products have functional benefits. For example:
  • Plant Stem Cells: Awaken and renew your healthy skin
  • Anti-Aging Peptides: Improve structural integrity, epidermal nourishment. Improve skin firmness and smoothness
  • Rosehip Oil: Rich in Vitamin A & C plus Omega 3 & 6
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Helps keep skin moist and agile, aiding in healthy, youthful appearance
  • Argan Oil: Conditions and hydrates the skin deeply
  • Omega 3,6,7,9 essential complexes: Calms and soothes; Enhances the skin's healing process; improves elasticity, softness, smoothness
I don't know how Via Nature does it, but with all these natural, functional ingredients, they have managed to keep their pricing very reasonable. In January, their products are currently on sale on my website. The sale price for the body lotions is only $5.31 for 8 fl oz, a 41% discount off the retail price of $8.99. Even without the sale, my prices are highly discounted off the retail price.

I definitely plan to order some for myself when my samples run out.

You can see all the Via Nature products here

Something I am really excited about is that Via Nature is coming out with a new skin care line, using the rejuvenating, age-defying properties of plant stem cells. Tracy said they are sending me some samples soon, so I hope to report back to you soon with my review of the new skin care line. Please stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts--leave a comment!