Tuesday, December 23, 2014

King Bio: Acute Pain Relief Cream and Advanced Arnica: Product Reviews

In October of 2014, I went to Natural Products Expo in Baltimore for 2 days. My goal was to visit approximately 150 vendors whose products I carry on my website, 100 vendors I had flagged whose products looked interesting, and many other vendors that caught my fancy as I was walking through the show. For many of the booths that I visited, I picked up literature and samples. By the end of each day, I was carrying several heavy bags of literature and samples, weighing many pounds. At the end of the 2 days, I was experiencing shoulder pain, and needed help. Fortunately, when it came to finding a source of natural relief of back, muscle, and shoulder pain, I was in the right place.

Fortunately, one of the booths I stopped at was King Bio, and they were sympathetic to my plight. They gave me a tube of Acute Pain Relief, and a spray bottle of Advanced Arnica, and suggested that I use these to recover from my soreness.

Over the next week I used the Acute Pain Relief cream on my shoulders twice a day, and took the Arnica spray internally several times a day. The cream had an immediate cooling effect, probably because of the camphor. It gave me an immediate feeling of relief. And when I got a massage, I had the massage therapist use the cream on my shoulders. That really seemed to help. By using the cream and the Arnica spray, my shoulders improved greatly. They probably would have improved on their own, but I felt that the cream and the Arnica helped speed up the process. Thank you, King Bio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts--leave a comment!