Friday, July 4, 2014

Please allow me to introduce myself

Hi. Let me introduce myself. I'm Lori. The Lori in Lori's Earth Friendly Products. My husband Mason and I are the team behind Lori's Earth Friendly Products. How did we get into this type of business? We are vegetarians and are interested in promoting a healthy lifestyle for our family, our community, and our followers. And we want to do our part in saving the planet. I have been a vegetarian for 30 years. But even before that, my Mom raised me on big salads with wheat germ and lecithin.

Mason is the writer, photographer (he took that picture of me over there on the right), and marketing director. I am the programmer of the website and the kid in the candy store. What do I mean by that? I just launched a website with over 10,000 natural products. I'm so excited I can't decide which one to try next!

Should I try a natural skincare system? How about some volumizing shampoos and conditioners? Look at all these great nutrition bars and snacks that can support my weight-loss journey with Weight Watchers. Or protein bars and protein powders to have before a workout. Maybe we can find some healthy treats for our dog. Look--biodegradable doggie poop bags! Yum--hemp hearts on my salad. It has a great nutty flavor and is packed with nutrients. Let's get some luscious pampering soaps for our friends. I want to try a cutting board and a colander made from recycled food containers. Why don't we plant some edible flowers? Perhaps our kids would like this tasty vitamin powder. Do you get the idea? This just scratches the surface of all the cool products I get to play with.

So even though Mason is the writer and I am the techno geek, I'm going to try lots of products and tell you all about them. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts--leave a comment!